- January 2020: Cosmet’agora 2020 in Paris. Nicole Giraud and Nelly Dubrulle were present on the DNA Gensee stand.
- November 2019: Nicole Giraud gave a conference during the day “De la fleur aux parfums” at the Pôle PASS in Grasse and another one during the CECM members’ day in Gardane.
- October 2019: Natexpo in Paris (Visitors)
- October 2019: Cosmetic 360 in Paris (Visitors)
- July 2019: Nelly Dubrulle gave a lecture at the Naturals in cosmetics science show in Manchester.
- June 2019: Conference at the General Assembly of Unitis (professional union of ingredient suppliers). Theme: naturality and transparency, by Nicole Giraud.
- June 2019 : SIMPPAR (International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery)(Visitors)
- June 2019: Conference at the Febea General Assembly by Nicole Giraud.
- May 2019 : Plant Based Summit. Lecture given by Nelly Dubrulle with Pierre-Yves Morvan of CODIF Technologie Naturelle “New analytical approach for authentication and traceability of plant or algae raw materials Example with alga used in Cosmetic domain”.
- May 2019: Nicole Giraud’s conference and UEBT technical exchange: Union For Ethical Biotrade “Beauty of sourcing with respect”.
- May 2019 : Vitafoods, Geneva (Visitors), Nelly Dubrulle gave a lecture on Phytéo’s stand
- April 2019: In Cosmetics, Paris (Visitors)
- February 2019 : Florian Philippe gave a lecture at the COMET exhibition in Cergy
- January 2019 : Cosmétagora exhibition, Paris (Visitors)
- December 2018: Nicole Giraud received the Inspiring fifty 50 Most Inspiring Women Award
- November 2018: Nelly Dubrulle attended the congress: Adulteration and Fraud of Botanical and Natural Health Ingredients in Frankfurt
- October 2018: at the CEW event Nicole Giraud received the Achiever Innovation Award
- September 2018: Nicole Giraud and Nelly Dubrulle were present at the 30th IFSCC Congress in Munich
- July 2018: Cosm’ing Exhibition, Saint Malo. Nicole Giraud was present at the B2B meeting.
- June 2018: Nicole Giraud presented a conference at the Business fair in Paris on the theme of sustainable development.
- June 2018: Nicole Giraud testified at the Cosmetic Victories Awards ceremony on the Prize won in 2015
- May 2018 : Vitafoods, Geneva (Visitors)
- May 2018: A3P Cosmetic Forum in Lyon Nicole Giraud presented a conference on the subject: DNA, proof of naturality?)
- April 2018: In Cosmetics, Amsterdam. Nicole Giraud and Nelly Dubrulle were present on the DNA Gensee stand.
- April 2018: Nicole Giraud attended a conference on the natural in perfumery and cosmetics: sustainable production methods and standardization in Aix en Provence (organized by the Pôle Pass)
- March 2018 : Cosmet Day in Lyon
- March 2018: Forum labo (visitor)
- March 2018: Cosmed Open Mind Evening in Paris
- February 2018: Thermalies exhibition in Paris (visitor)
- January 2018: Cosmétagora exhibition, Paris (Visitors)
- November 2017 : Cosmetics Summit, Paris. Nicole Giraud talks about DNA Gensee in a conference and answer questions at DNA Gensee’s booth.
- October 2017 : Cosmetic 360, Paris. DNA Gensee co-exhibit with La savonnerie de la Chapelle.
- June 2017 : Nutrevent, Lille (Visitors)
- Mai 2017 : Vitafoods, Geneva (Visitors)
- February 2017 : Nutraceuticals, Madrid (Visitors)
- January 2017 : Cosmétagora, Paris (Visitors)
- 13 et 14 October 2016 : COSMETIC360 exhibition at le Carrousel du Louvre in Paris. DNAGensee was exposing atbooth L35a
- 6 October 2016 : symposium organized by the SECF (Society of Experts Chimistes de France) and by the ESCOM in Compiègne on the theme “Cosmetics and Perfumes: natural? Of natural origin? “. Nicole Giraud gave a talk on the traceability of the origin of plants by DNA.
- From 29 Junto 1stof july: COSMING days 2016 in Saint Malo. Nicole Giraud gave a conference on the identification of algae by DNA Barcoding.
- 10 may 2016 : Network and Innovation day of the “Pôle Pass” at the Europôle de l’Artois in Aix en Provence. On this occasion DNA Gensee showed the new poster on lavender and lavandin studies.
- 1er et 2 July 2015 : congres Naturals in Cosmetic Science 2015 organizedby the Society of Cosmetic Scientists in Londres (Royaume-Uni).
- 28 et 29 May 2015 : European Dermocosmetology Days organized by the European Center for Dermocosmetology in Lyon.
- 12 March 2015 : U’Cosmetics 2015 organizedbythe Université Catholique de l’Ouest in Guingamp. DNA Gensee presented its technology and activities.
- From 27 to 30 October 2014 :Congres of l’IFSCC. DNA Gensee presented its technology and its applications on productsin partnership with Ales Group.
- 21 May 2014 : third International symposium Cosmetopée organized by the competitiveness cluster. Cosmetic Valley. DNA Gensee presented its technology and activities.
- From 24 to 25 September 2014 in Digne les Bains : 33rd international days of essential oils and extracts.