- June 2018 : New genetic approach to identify Ulex species in CO2 extract. F. Philippe, E. Gasparotto, B. Marteaux, N. Dubrulle, P.-Y. Morvan, R. Vallée, S. Weber-Basilis, N. Giraud. H&PC Today
- June 2017 : DNA Metabarcoding As a Tool to Trace Plants of Interest in Ingredients or Cosmetics. N. Dubrulle, N. Giraud. IFSCC Magazine
- January 2017 : The genetic signature for lavender and lavandin : a tool to trace plants of interest in cosmetic, perfume or nutrition. N. Dubrulle, N. Giraud. Annales des Falsifications, de l’expertise chimique & Toxicologique – N°986 – 1er Semestre 2017
- November 2016 : Authentication of natural materials : What’s new ?L. Saint-Lary, A. Roccia, X Fernadez, J.P. Paris, O.P. Thomas, N. Giraud, C. Roy. Perfumer&Flavorist. Vol. 41 Nov. 2016
- July 2016 : Supercritical CO2 extraction and metabarcoding. N. Giraud, A. Roccia, C. Santerre, N. Vallet. Cosmetics observatory
- 2017 : DNA Metabarcoding for honey. Annuaire Cosmed 2017
- Janvier-Février 2017 : Next generation sequencer & DNA Metabarcoding for argan oil. Household and Personal Care
- December 2016: Proof of the authenticity and naturalness of DNA. N. Giraud. Innovations notes 2017. Cosmetics, Cosmetic Valley.
- November 2016: The DNA experts are equipped with a high level of high technology. N. Giraud, P. Bois. Journal of technological information of the Pays de Savoie, Le Jitec.
- February 2016: DNA Gensee rewarded with the 1st prize of Cosmetic Victories. N. Giraud. The Laboratory Gazette.
- January 2016: Innovative gene technology for the perfume and cosmetics industries. N. Giraud. Pôle Pass, DNA Gensee.
- November 2015:. The laboratory DNA Gensee was awarded the international competition Cosmetics Victories of innovations applicable to the perfumery sector Cosmetics. N. Giraud. Cosmetic Valley Press Release